K.O.L.M. Prototype K.O.L.M. Prototype

Commendable effort, but you're falling into the same pitfall as mainstream indie game developers.

Instead of adding the 3D gimmick, you should have concentrated on polishing the existing 2D engine, and adding a considerable amount of new content, gameplay features, etc.

3D makes it both harder to develop, and more frustrating to play in cases in which you cannot see level hazards because of the camera angle. It is generally proven that 3D sidescrolling platformers are a bad idea.

On the slight chance that you developed a smart way of converting the 2D layout to a 3D one without much effort, congratulations.... but you should have concentrated on something else.

Last Legacy: Null Space Last Legacy: Null Space

It's not often I feel like having to login in order to rate and comment on a game. Well done.

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

You are Gonkmaster Megatron, the crack-smoking hero-god.
Your destiny is to psychically control a dozen Sayans.

...

epic.

Accelerator Accelerator

Very well designed. No clipping or memory issues. Sound generation is good. Made me log in to favorite and vote on it.

Respect!

TenebrousP responds:

Thanks a lot :D

Gravitum Gravitum

1 star for nice graphics;
1 star for good sound;
1 star for sfx variety;
1 star for creativity;
1 star for the hell of it.
-5 stars for bad level design.

Reason:
- It's blatently obvious you didn't test/redesign jumping sequences.
[I'm a developer, so I consider it fair to down-vote lack of work/forethought]

Retromite responds:

The level design was tested and adjusted heavily, and all can be completed as it clearly visible from the MP replays.

Iromeku Iromeku

Very good!
full marks for design and idea.

Elf Story Elf Story

This game is about as fun and entertaining as a knee in the gonads.
Nice animation, but quick-time events in a point-and click game... with invisible click-targets, and such a short reaction time allowance is making this otherwise good game into a polished piece of shit.

Animations are good, but nothing special.
The sound is good, but mediocre.
The gameplay is absolutely terrible. I'd rather have to play the silver surfer game rather than play through this again.
The story is all but non-existent.

The currency system, while I appreciate the intelligent ideea of making your players pay you by spamming the free kudos button is, while brilliant, a dick move. I'll give it an extra star, but the dickness had rubbed off on me, so I won't.

[REVIVE] [REVIVE]

This is one of those games which, after finnishing, you look at the credits out of respect, log-in, and vote.
A very well designed puzzle game, fun, challenging and pretty much ... awesome.

Good job!

The music is excellent;
The gameplay is very adequate and has almost no control issues.

Hope to see more of your work.

Spiral Knights Spiral Knights

Very nice!

Some bugs still exist, but it is deffinetly worth playing.

FISP FISP

I like it because it's difficult.

What's the approach you used in solving the puzzles when you wrote the solver... is it a random movement generator, or is it intelligent?